The purpose of the UTRGV Dual Credit Program is to provide academically talented high school juniors and seniors with an opportunity to acquire university course credit and introduce them to the “Total University Experience” while still attending high school.
The presentation includes information on:
- Purpose of Dual Credit Program
- Student Benefits
- Admissions Criteria
- Application Process
- Program Policies and Procedures
- Student Advisement
- Student Responsibilities
- Course Formatting Options
- College Courses vs. High School Courses
- Issues to Consider
- UTRGV Dual Credit Program Contact Information
Click here to learn how to apply through Apply Texas (Students must be eligible to apply.)
Information about upcoming meetings will be posted here.