World Scholars 23-24
Please note: The courses listed within this webpage are the courses offered overall on a yearly basis, and they may not all be included in the master schedule for the current school year.
The courses that make up the final master schedule at each campus will depend upon student course requests. For a list of the courses offered for the school year, please contact your child's campus.
For all the creative and curious souls, South Texas ISD World Scholars is an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma program campus, with over 50 courses to choose from. We aren't kidding when we say we have something for everyone. As a World Scholar, you are not only eligible to graduate with an international diploma, but also eligible for free college/university credit opportunities + an associates degree.
- Law Enforcement (Law and Public Service)
- Legal Studies (Law and Public Service)
- Graphic Design and Multimedia Arts (Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications)
- Digital Communications (Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications)
- Business Management (Business, Marketing, and Finance)
- Marketing & Sales (Business, Marketing, and Finance)
- Culinary Arts (Hospitality and Tourism)
- Programming and Software Development (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics in partnership with STISD Science Academy)
*Pending partnerships for accreditation
** Qualifying students can take Government and Economics during the summer between Junior and Senior year to open their schedule for more electives.
IB Diploma students must take the following HL classes: English III/IV, History of the Americas, and the chosen IB Elective.
Concentrator: A student served by an LEA who has completed two or more courses for at least 2 credits in a single program of study
Completer: A student served by an LEA who has completed 3 or more courses for 4 or more credits including an advanced course (level 3 or 4) within an approved program of study.
South Texas ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability or genetic information in employment or provision of services, programs or activities.
South Texas ISD no discrimina de acuerdo a raza, color, origen nacional, genero, religión, edad, información genética, o incapacidad en el empleo o la disposición de servicios, programas o actividades.
Enrollment forms must be submitted via the online Schoolmint application.