Rising Scholars 23-24
Please note: The courses listed within this webpage are the courses offered overall on a yearly basis, and they may not all be included in the master schedule for the current school year.
The courses that make up the final master schedule at each campus will depend upon student course requests. For a list of the courses offered for the school year, please contact your child's campus.
While enrolled at South Texas ISD Rising Scholars Academy, students take above-grade-level courses in various subject areas, with the opportunity to gain high school credits to put them on track for more advanced coursework while attending one of STISD's four magnet high schools.
- Digital & Multimedia Arts, Digital Communication (Arts, Audio/Video Tech & Communications)
- Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing and Sales (Business, Marketing and Finance)
- Exercise Science and Wellness (Health Science)
- Health Informatics, Healthcare Therapeutic, Medical Therapy, Nursing Science (Health Science)
- Healthcare Therapeutic (Health Science)
- Culinary Arts (Hospitality and Tourism)
- Law Enforcement, Legal Studies (Law and Public Service)
- Engineering (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Programming & Software Development (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
Concentrator: A student served by an LEA who has completed two or more courses for at least 2 credits in a single program of study
Completer: A student served by an LEA who has completed 3 or more courses for 4 or more credits including an advanced course (level 3 or 4) within an approved program of study.
South Texas ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability or genetic information in employment or provision of services, programs or activities.
South Texas ISD no discrimina de acuerdo a raza, color, origen nacional, genero, religión, edad, información genética, o incapacidad en el empleo o la disposición de servicios, programas o actividades.
Enrollment forms must be submitted via the online Schoolmint application.