South Texas Independent School District (STISD) student enrollment continues to grow. STISD uses an online only application process called NEOED. As vacancies occur, they are posted online. Applicants are encouraged to check online frequently for new employment postings and update their application online as changes occur.
All applications for employment with STISD must be completed and submitted online. Resumes and paper documents will not be accepted in lieu of or in addition to the online application.
Job opportunities at STISD: Apply here for all open positions
STISD Application Requirements:
- Fill out all required information.
- Add three (3) references: (1) current/most recent supervisor – will be contacted via phone, (2) Co-worker/work related reference (3) Co-worker/personal reference (References cannot be family members)
- Upload all required documents as per job posting.
- Fill out DPS Criminal Authorization Form by downloading and uploading to your application.
If you are in need of technical support assistance, please contact: 1-877-204-4442, ext. 2 (Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time).
To inquire about the application process or status, please contact:
- Lidia Faz, Secretary to Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, at 956.514.4226
- Sylvia Arismendez, Receptionist/Secretary for Human Resources | 956.514.4224
- Janie Sicairos, Human Resources Specialist, at 956.514.4263
- Lissa Frausto, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources
For Employment Verifications, please contact Norma Figueroa in the Payroll Department at 956.514.4215.
STISD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person shall, on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, handicap or veteran status be excluded from participating in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any educational program or activity of South Texas Independent School District, as required by Title IX of the U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, and the above requirements extended to employment by the South Texas Independent School District and to admission thereto.