Thank you for your ongoing patience and support as we work together for the health, safety and well-being of everyone in our STISD community. We continue to monitor updates for COVID-19 from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local, state and federal organizations, and provide updates through our website, email and social media platforms. Effective March 24, STISD is in Level 3 of its response plan, as detailed here.
The following adjustments are also under effect for STISD:
- Schools will remain closed until further notice.
- Instructional resources and/or support will be provided by your teacher or the campus principal.
- The district will provide five days’ worth of breakfast and lunch meals through curbside distribution two days each week– Monday and Wednesday. Children are no longer required to accompany parents to pick up meals; however, parents will be asked to present documentation for their children. Please see the district website for further details.
- Designated essential campus staff will continue to report to work Monday and Wednesday from 8:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Teachers will continue to prepare for potential long-term flexible learning by ensuring usage of a technology learning platform.
- All staff members must be available remotely from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- All departments will continue to provide campus support for our STISD Community.
Faculty and staff should check their e-mail and communicate with their supervisors for further details.
During the school closure, STISD will continue to provide instruction to students - beginning on Tuesday, March 24 - through Flexible Learning, and will continue to serve meals at no cost to children ages 18 and under within our communities.