Apply for Admission
If you're interested in enrolling for the remaining 2020-2021 school year, please contact the campus directly. Applications will no longer be accepted online through SchoolMint.
- South Texas ISD Health Professions | Mercedes | 956.565.2237 | Accepting grades 9-10
- South Texas ISD Medical Professions | Olmito | 956.214.6100 | Accepting grades 9-10
- South Texas ISD Preparatory Academy | Edinburg | 956.381.5522 | Only accepting grade 7
- South Texas ISD Rising Scholars Academy | San Benito | 956.399.4358 | Only accepting grade 7
- South Texas ISD Science Academy | Mercedes | 956.565.4620 | Accepting grades 9-10
- South Texas ISD World Scholars | Edinburg | 956.383.1684 | Accepting grades 9-10
Enrollment for all six STISD campuses for the 2021-2022 School Year will open online at STISD's SchoolMint page at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does enrollment begin?
- Can I enroll early?
- How do I enroll?
- Do I have to drive to my selected campus to enroll?
- Will I be required to turn in all paperwork or required records to my selected campus at the time of online enrollment?
- I don't have the Internet. Can you mail me a form?
- Is the same enrollment form/application used for all schools?
- How will I know if I successfully reserved a seat for the upcoming school year at my desired campus?
- What if I am enrolling two students at different campuses?
- What information do I need to enroll?
- What are the requirements to enroll?
- When does enrollment end?
- How do I know if enrollment is still open?
- How do I know if I've been accepted?
- What happens after I submit my enrollment application?
- What if I have problems submitting the form (technical problems)?
- I'm an 8th grader right now. Can I still enroll at one of the junior highs?
- I'm a 10th grader right now. Can I still enroll at the high school?
- Can I apply to more than one school?
- What if I'm not sure which school I want to go to?
- Are there any settings I need to have on my computer to enroll online?
- What if I do not have information for my mother or father? Can I still enroll?
- Why do I not see the button for the enrollment form?
- Is there a waiting list if the grade level I am interested in is already full?
- When I call the Technology Department, my call keeps getting disconnected or I cannot get through. Who else can help me with questions?
- I applied and did not receive any information confirming my enrollment. Is there someone I can talk to who can confirm my enrollment?