Apply for Admission
Online enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is currently closed. If you are interested in applying for this school year, you will be able to apply for the second semester (to begin attending classes at an STISD school in January 2021) at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 5.
Applications for admission must be submitted via the online Schoolmint application. You do not need to visit the schools in order to enroll, but can complete the process anywhere with Internet access.
Students may enter Preparatory Academy and Rising Scholars Academy in the seventh-grade and first semester of the eighth-grade.
For Health Professions, Medical Professions and Science Academy students may enter in the ninth-grade and first semester of the 10th-grade. For World Scholars, students may enter in the ninth-grade, 10th-grade, and first semester of the 11th-grade. Openings for schools/grade levels differ depending upon space available.
For more information, call 1-800-21STUDY or e-mail email@example.com. For all questions regarding enrollment, curriculum, the district or individual schools, please call the individual STISD school phone numbers listed below:
•Health Professions: 956-565-2237 or 866-546-2263
•Medical Professions: 956-214-6100 or 800-784-7722
•Preparatory Academy: 956-381-5522 or 866-781-7872
•Rising Scholars: 956-399-4358 or 877-563-1100
•Science Academy: 956-565-4620 or 866-611-3622
•World Scholars: 956-383-1684 or 800-474-6040
•Central Office: 956-565-2454 or 800-217-8839
For technology-related questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does enrollment begin?
- Can I enroll early?
- How do I enroll?
- Do I have to drive to my selected campus to enroll?
- Will I be required to turn in all paperwork or required records to my selected campus at the time of online enrollment?
- I don't have the Internet. Can you mail me a form?
- Is the same enrollment form/application used for all schools?
- How will I know if I successfully reserved a seat for the upcoming school year at my desired campus?
- What if I am enrolling two students at different campuses?
- What information do I need to enroll?
- What are the requirements to enroll?
- When does enrollment end?
- How do I know if enrollment is still open?
- How do I know if I've been accepted?
- What happens after I submit my enrollment application?
- What if I have problems submitting the form (technical problems)?
- I'm an 8th grader right now. Can I still enroll at one of the junior highs?
- I'm a 10th grader right now. Can I still enroll at the high school?
- Can I apply to more than one school?
- What if I'm not sure which school I want to go to?
- Are there any settings I need to have on my computer to enroll online?
- What if I do not have information for my mother or father? Can I still enroll?
- Why do I not see the button for the enrollment form?
- Is there a waiting list if the grade level I am interested in is already full?
- When I call the Technology Department, my call keeps getting disconnected or I cannot get through. Who else can help me with questions?
- I applied and did not receive any information confirming my enrollment. Is there someone I can talk to who can confirm my enrollment?