Enrollment for all STISD campuses for the 2022-2023 school year is now open via the SchoolMint application.
Please note that STISD Preparatory Academy and STISD Science Academy are currently wait listed and may not be able to make additional seat offers for 2022-2023.
Have questions? Need assistance?
For general questions and information, call your campus of interest.
For technology-related questions, call 956.514.0752.
Enrollment for 2021-2022 School Year
If you are interested in enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year at any of the STISD campuses, please contact the campus of interest directly.
- South Texas ISD Preparatory Academy | Edinburg | 956.381.5522
- South Texas ISD Rising Scholars Academy | San Benito | 956.399.4358
- South Texas ISD Health Professions | Mercedes | 956.565.2237
- South Texas ISD Medical Professions | Olmito | 956.214.6100
- South Texas ISD Science Academy | Mercedes | 956.565.4620
- South Texas ISD World Scholars | Edinburg | 956.383.1684
Enrollment for South Texas ISD Virtual Academy is closed for 2021-2022.
- When does enrollment begin?
- How do I enroll?
- Do I have to drive to my selected campus to enroll?
- Will I be required to turn in all paperwork or required records to my selected campus at the time of online enrollment?
- I don't have the Internet. Can you mail me a form?
- Is the same enrollment form/application used for all schools?
- How will I know if I successfully reserved a seat for the upcoming school year at my desired campus?
- What if I am enrolling two students at different campuses?
- What information do I need to enroll?
- What are the requirements to enroll?
- When does enrollment end?
- How do I know if enrollment is still open?
- How do I know if I've been accepted?
- What happens after I submit my enrollment application?
- What if I have problems submitting the form (technical problems)?
- I'm an 8th grader right now. Can I still enroll at one of the junior highs?
- I'm a 10th grader right now. Can I still enroll at the high school?
- Can I apply to more than one school?
- What if I'm not sure which school I want to go to?
- Are there any settings I need to have on my computer to enroll online?
- What if I do not have information for my mother or father? Can I still enroll?
- Why do I not see the button for the enrollment form?
- Is there a waiting list if the grade level I am interested in is already full?
- When I call the Technology Department, my call keeps getting disconnected or I cannot get through. Who else can help me with questions?
- I applied and did not receive any information confirming my enrollment. Is there someone I can talk to who can confirm my enrollment?