Enrollment for all STISD campuses for the 2022-2023 school year is now open via the SchoolMint application.
Please note that STISD Preparatory Academy and STISD Science Academy are currently wait listed and may not be able to make additional seat offers for 2022-2023.
- South Texas ISD Preparatory Academy | Edinburg | Enrolling grades 6-8
- South Texas ISD Rising Scholars Academy | San Benito | Enrolling grades 6-8
- South Texas ISD Health Professions | Mercedes | Enrolling grades 9-11
- South Texas ISD Medical Professions | Olmito | Enrolling grades 9-11
- South Texas ISD Science Academy | Mercedes | Enrolling grades 9-11
- South Texas ISD World Scholars | Edinburg | Enrolling grades 9-11
- South Texas ISD Virtual Academy | RGV | Enrolling grades 6-10
Have questions? Need assistance?
For general questions and information, call your campus of interest.
For technology-related questions, call 956.514.0752.
Enrollment for 2021-2022 School Year
If you are interested in enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year at any of the STISD campuses, please contact the campus of interest directly.
- South Texas ISD Preparatory Academy | Edinburg | 956.381.5522
- South Texas ISD Rising Scholars Academy | San Benito | 956.399.4358
- South Texas ISD Health Professions | Mercedes | 956.565.2237
- South Texas ISD Medical Professions | Olmito | 956.214.6100
- South Texas ISD Science Academy | Mercedes | 956.565.4620
- South Texas ISD World Scholars | Edinburg | 956.383.1684
Enrollment for South Texas ISD Virtual Academy is closed for 2021-2022.
Applications for admission must be submitted via the online Schoolmint application.
1) Begin by creating a family and student profile within Schoolmint then proceed to filling out the online application form
2) If you received a notification with an offer from the campus for which you applied, you must 'Log in' to Schoolmint to accept the offer and continue with the enrollment packet. Offers must be accepted within two weeks. If you do not, the campus will rescind your offer. (Please note: You may only accept one campus seat offer. Accepting an offer will automatically cancel or decline any other campus applications submitted.)
3) Complete online advisement acknowledgement and registration forms within the online application.