Note: The STISD High School Selection and In-District Transfer processes have been extended through 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 24.
STISD High School Selection for current STISD 8th-graders and In-District Transfers for current STISD 7th- and 9th-graders wanting to transfer to another campus within STISD for the 2021-2022 school year will take place online through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal Feb. 8-12, 2021.
The STISD Transfer Enrollment application will open at 9:00 a.m. on Feb. 8, and high school selection and transfer requests will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 12.
Visit the Infinite Campus Parent Portal through the STISD district website at www.stisd.net. Within the STISD Community dropdown in the upper right-hand corner of the website, click on Parents. You will access the link within the Resources and Logins.
Don't have access to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal? Reach out to your child's campus for assistance with setting up your account.
The following are the steps to take within the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to complete the selection/transfer process:
- Log in through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Within the menu on the left side of the portal, select More.
- Click on the Transfer Enrollment hyperlink.
- Click on the Begin Transfer button at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select student for which you are requesting a high school selection/transfer from the list.
- Select the school to which the student will be transferring and click Save.
Below is a diagram which shows screenshots of the different steps in the process.
Still trying to decide on a high school or whether or not to complete a transfer? Watch our STISD Virtual Tour on our South Texas ISD YouTube channel for an inside look at who we are, what we do, and where we’re headed.