High School Selection has been extended, and will close at 7 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 9. All 8th-graders within the district should complete this process, including Virtual Academy students who will continue on at Virtual Academy or any students who are planning to attend a school outside of STISD.
The STISD High School Selection process for current STISD 8th-graders and In-District Transfer process for current STISD 6th-,7th- and 9th-graders wanting to transfer to another campus within STISD for the 2023-2024 school year are now open via the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
The process is open to guardians having Infinite Campus Parent Portal accounts, and must be accessed using the web browser of a smart device, tablet, or computer. The process cannot be completed through the app.
Visit the Infinite Campus Parent Portal through the STISD district website at www.stisd.net. Within the STISD Community dropdown in the upper right-hand corner of the website, click on Parents. You will access the link within the Resources and Logins.
Don't have access to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal? Reach out to your child's campus for assistance with setting up your account.
The following are the steps to take within the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to complete the selection/transfer process:
- Log in through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Within the menu on the left side of the portal, select More.
- Click on the Transfer Enrollment hyperlink.
- Click on the Begin Transfer button at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select student for which you are requesting a high school selection/transfer from the list.
- Select the school to which the student will be transferring and click Save.