The Transportation, Distribution and Logistics Career Cluster focuses on careers in planning, management and movement of people, materials and goods by road, pipeline, air, rail and water. It also includes related professional support services such as transportation infrastructure planning and management, logistics services, mobile equipment and facility maintenance.
Offered Program of Study in Career Cluster:
- ASE Entry-Level Automobile Maintenance & Light Repair (MR)
- ASE-Entry Level Automobile Brakes (BR)
- ASE-Entry Level Automobile Engine Repair (ER)
- ASE-Entry Level Automobile Service Technology
- ASE-Entry Level Automobile Suspension and Steering (SS)